Awo Gyaaba Swatson
An educator helps student to acquire knowledge by engaging them in learning. Having taught for over twelve (12) years has made me aware of the individual differences in learners ie no two children or learners are the same. This has taught me to treat each learner differently by making my lessons as fun as possible, interactive and constantly motivating and encouraging learners assuring them of their capabilities despite their individual differences to bring out the potentials in them.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education – University of Education Winneba – 2022
- Certificate in Introduction to Psychology – Yale University – 2021
- BBA Marketing – Methodist University College – 2007
- Post-Secondary Graduate Certificate in Education – St. Monica’s Training College – 1999
- Work Experience –15 Years
Nursery 2 Class Teacher
I love children because of their curious mind. When I was growing up I baby sat some cousins in our family and had a special bond up till now. My family motivated me to undertake a course to enable me work in a Preschool. My training in Child Psychology, instructional and communication skills has helped me to relate with children from diverse cultural backgrounds. I normally listen to music and sing in my church choir.
- Preschool Basic School Teacher Training Course -VAAD Educational and Training Centre
- Certificate In Jolly Phonics – 2018
- Work Experience – 11 Years
Nursery 1 Class Teacher
My passion for teaching was nurtured by my High School teacher. She had all the patience and love needed to understand concepts learned in school. I love playtime with children as they learn through play and in such a relaxed position the child consumes a lot of knowledge. My hobbies are listening to music and hanging out with friends.
- Certificate In Early Childhood, University of Education, Winneba
- Work Experience – 12 Years
Kindergarten 2 Class Teacher
I developed the passion for teaching when I worked as a baby sitter after Senior High School. The child I cared for was lively and I learnt a lot whilst doing this. I realized teaching offers a good opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of little children. I have a special interest in teaching Numeracy and every school day I yearn to help students develop a love for Maths by making the lesson fun and practical. I love singing and cooking.
- Kindergarten 2- Class Teacher
- Diploma In Montessori Education – Montessori Training Institute, 2021
- Certificate In Early Childhood Education – National Nursery Teachers Training Centre, 2014
- Work Experience – 13 Years
Roselyn Afiyo Jaddah
Kindergarten 1 Class Teacher
- Diploma In Early Childhood Education – University Of Cape Coast (Dzorwulu Campus), 2015
- Certificate In Early Childhood Education – St. Jude Institute, 2010
- Certificate In Professional Teaching – St. Jude Institute, 2002
- Work Experience – 15 Years
Children are interesting humans which make the world a beautiful place. I enjoy play times and fun activities that help learners develop their fine motor skills. As a teacher full of energy, each morning I look forward to Circle time and singing rhymes with my students. I enjoy dancing and listening to music.
- Certificate In Early Childhood Education – CWEC
- Certificate In Jolly Phonics – 2019
- Work Experience – 5 Years
My experience as a mother of two inspired me to work as a Nanny in a school. I see toddlers as a special group of people who need extra care and love when their Mothers resume work. I constantly look forward to mothering my students and seeing them smile after meals. When I’m not teaching I enjoy Cooking and sewing.
- Certificate In Jolly Phonics
- Work Experience – 4 Years